Saturday, June 21, 2008

Magnum

A few weeks ago I was out with my friends in Manhattan. After dinner at the Budda Bar, my friends and I went to the Hotel Gansevoort. The line to get in was huge. My friend, Lisa, went right up to the bouncer and said, "We don't wait in lines. What do we have to do to go right up?"

The bouncer told her that we had to buy a bottle so Cathy whipped out her AMEX and up we went.

Yes, it was crazy expensive, but the time I spent with my four great friends over a magnum of Veuve was one of the greatest nights of my life. Even though it was only last month, we have rehashed the experience over and over. Cathy came down last week and we had brunch together at the beach. We literally laughed for hours talking about that night.

What exactly happened?

It doesn't matter.

This is our 'back in the day' summer, girlfriends!

Love you!


No comments: